EU NanoSafety Cluster Week 2019
NanoSafety Cluster Week
October 7: caLIBRAte final workshop on risk assessment and governance
- Focused on current knowledge and the future outlook on stakeholder risk perception and information needs and nanosafety data availability
- caLIBRAte also presents nano-specific human and environmental risk assessment and management tools tested in the project, plus the decision support tool developed, the NanoRisk Governance Portal.
October 8-9: NanoSafety Cluster conference Towards in silico nanosafety assessment – integrating experimental and computational approaches
- Organised and sponsored by NanoCommons, NanoSolveIT and NanoInformaTIX
- Focused on roles of data accessibility and predictive modelling in nanomaterials governance and risk assessment.
October 10: NanoSafety Cluster Open meeting and caLIBRAte NanoRisk Governance Portal training
- Open meeting to which all are welcome to contribute
- Working Group meetings to progress key community-driven activities
- Steering Group meeting
- Training session on the caLIBRAte Nano Risk Governance Portal and underlying risk assessment, management and decision support tools
The thematic sessions to be covered during the NSC conference are:
- Nanosafety data management tools: from experiment to knowledge
- Hazard assessment along the life cycle of nanomaterials and nano-enabled products
- Exposure assessment along the life cycle of of nanomaterials and nano-enabled products
- Systems biology & mechanistic insights for nanosafety
- Nanoinformatics & Predictive Modelling
- Categorisation & grouping of nanomaterials
- Tools and approaches for safe by design of nanomaterials and processes
- Risk assessment and risk management solutions
For more information about the event, and how to register please click here.