Nanosafe Digital Conference
Due to the current COVID pandemic and the restrictions imposed by the UK and Scottish Governments on face to face meetings, the NanoTox 2021 Organising Committee has taken the difficult decision to move the conference to a Virtual Conference to ensure the safety of our attendees and invited speakers.
The Nanosafe Conference will share the latest R&D results on environmental, health and safety issues related to nanomaterials and beyond. The main topics covered in this conference include:
- Advanced materials characterization, metrology and standardization
- Assessment of release, emission and exposure
- Hazard assessment
- Risk assessment, risk management and risk governance
- Safe-by-Design and Eco-conception as innovation drivers
- Bringing technology to industries and consumers
- Nano-enabled technologies for the medicine of the future
- How nano-research tools and know-how can be used to fight SARS-CoV-2?