Horizon 2020 GRACIOUS Webinar
Start: 10:00 GMT | End: 11:00 GMT
Many variations of a single substance can exist, with differences in size, morphology and surface characteristics. Depending on the size, some variations have to be reported and regulated as nanomaterials. Financial and ethical considerations mean that safety testing of each variation for their potential adverse effects is virtually impossible. For these reasons, improved ways to obtain safety information are needed for a successful and sustainable nanomaterials sector.
The Horizon2020 project GRACIOUS develops a highly innovative science-based framework to enable practical application of Grouping, leading to Read Across and classification of nanomaterials and nanoforms.
Want to learn more on how to do grouping? Join us for this informative webinar.
In this webinar you will learn and discuss:
- The background and purpose of grouping of nanomaterials/nanoforms
- The GRACIOUS grouping Framework
- How it can be applied for your current needs
Dr. Vicki Stone, HWU
Who should attend?:
- Regulatory compliance officers for manufacturers and importers of powders
- Formulators and product manufacturers of nano-enabled products
- Industry and Academia representatives in nanotechnology
- National and regional regulators
- Policy makers, NGOs, Standardisation bodies
To join the webinar please sign up via the following link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/417377216575765003?source=Gracious+Website