Cutting Edge Approaches for the Risk Assessment and Management of Nano-(bio)materials: From the Lab to the Market: H2020 BIORIMA-GRACIOUS-NanoInformaTIX Training School
The Nano Training School, co-organised within the EU funded Horizon 2020 projects BIORIMA, GRACIOUS and NanoInformaTIX will take place in the historic center of Venice, Italy, on 25th – 29th March 2019. The school aims to transfer State-of-the-Art knowledge on a variety of topics from key experts to the new generation of nano-environmental, health and safety, and biomedicine professionals, using interprofessional education in hands-on sessions.
Become part of an interactive, exciting week and enrich your knowledge by developing multidisciplinary expertise!
Who should attend?
- Early stage researchers
- PhD students and Post Docs
- Senior researchers
- Governmental Agencies
- Medical Personnel
- Anyone interested in Safe Nanotechnology, Risk Assessment and Nano-Medicine
- Advanced Nano-(bio)materials’ Fate & Exposure Scenarios
- Hazard to Human Health & Environment
- Risk Assessment & Risk Management
- Modelling, Grouping and Read Across Approaches
CLICK HERE to access the day agenda (draft version).