Data curation, model development and integration
- To establish a data curation system (built upon the eNanoMapper database) for supporting grouping and read-across for regulatory risk assessment, hazard classification, and industrial Stage-Gate decision making.
- To ensure that the in silico models developed or improved by WP2-5 can link with the data curation system to form an interoperable infrastructure.
- To enable discovery of new hypotheses on nano-bio interactions, MoA and/or AOPs via exploratory data analysis on the entire set of available data, and feed the results into WPs 2-5 for developing the grouping and read-across ITSs.
- To integrate the data curation and modelling tools and the ITSs developed in WPs 2-5 into a modular software system specifically designed to fit to the existing software tools for risk assessment and management of NMs (e.g. SUN DSS, GUIDEnano Tool, caLIBRAte SoS) to enable them to perform grouping, read-across and/or classification.
- Contribute to the overall GRACIOUS Framework design and refinement.
- Data curation system
- New capabilities to store release and exposure data.
- Interoperability and integration of modelling tools.
- Exploratory modelling tools.
- WoE approach for hazard classification of NMs/NFs.
- Modular system to enable the existing software tools for risk assessment and management of NMs (e.g. SUN DSS, GUIDEnano Tool, caLIBRAte SoS) to perform grouping, read-across and/or classification
WP Leader: Nina Jeliakova, IDEA